Some of the Dedicated Servers provided by Cybercon are able to install the Operating System (OS) via the network. If your Dedicated Server do not have this feature and you are interested in getting it, please contact Cybercon Sales department for more information.
Here are the steps for installing Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012.
2. Once you boot to the Main menu, use your up/down arrow keys and navigate to Client Area and hit Enter. In order to go to the Client Area, you need to enter the word “acknowledge” to acknowledge that tools inside the client area COULD ERASE DATA ON THE SERVER HARDDISK(s). If you are not sure if you have important data you need to save in the server hard disk, you should STOP NOW AND REBOOT THE SERVER.
5. The server should boot to a Windows PE environment and at the end, you should see the Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 Setup screen. Choose your prefered Language, Time and Currency format and Keyboard layout and click Next to continue.
10. The Hyper-V installer will start copying files to your server. Once the installation process is done, it will reboot the server automatically.
11. Since it is the first time the Hyper-V server boot up after the installation, it will prompt the user to change the password for the Administrator account. Just hit “OK” to continue.
12. In the next screen, enter the new password you want to assign to the user Administrator. Press Enter after you done.