If the server you are using supports PXE boot, you can install or re-install your server operating system by booting to the Cybercon Server Utilities via PXE boot.
1. Once the server boot to the Cybercon Server Utilities via PXE boot, you can select Client Area from the menu. Please noted that entering the Client Area and using the utilities available in that area may cause data loss in the server (Such as clean OS reinstallation). Proceed only if you are 100% sure you do not need any data from the server or you have data backup in a different location outside the server.
2. In order to access the client area, you need to enter the word acknowledge as password to confirm that you understand the risk of losing data when performing OS installation.
7. The ESXi installer should start. Just hit Enter key to continue.
17. Highlight Network Adapters on the left. In the right hand side, make sure Network Adapter vmnic0 is listed.
19. In the IP Configuration screen, select Set static IP address and network configuration” and enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask and Default Gateway based on the information you received from Cybercon Welcome email. If you have questions regarding the IP address information, please contact Cybercon Support team via telephone, email or SMC support portal.
20. Once you finish entering the IP information, go back to the previous menu and choose DNS Configuration.
21. In the DNS Configuration screen, select Use the following DNS server address and hostname: and Enter 216,15,129,205 AS Primary DNS server and 184.108.40.206 as Alternate DNS server. Also enter the host name for your server.